Vacation Bible School
Your family is invited to join us at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church for dinner, followed by a Bible story, fun craft, games, and music. Please register today! Contact Rachel@trinitylancaster.org for a registration form or call the church office at 717–397–2734.
Click here to register
As Jesus welcomed children, we want to share Jesus’ love to children. We also want to help parents raise their children in faith. To do that, our children gather weekly at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish House for a time of Bible stories, crafts, activities, and singing. In addition to Sunday morning learning, activities for families and children are held throughout the year. These activities include Vacation Bible School, Pumpkin Painting Party, Advent Wreath Making, and a Christmas Program.
Junior High Learning
As children reach their Junior High years, they become part of the Confirmation Ministry of Holy Trinity Church. Confirmation ministry prepares our youth to make their faith personal. In Confirmation ministry, youth learn about the teachings of the church and delve into Scripture.
Senior High Learning
When youth hit their Senior High years, they start to challenge parents, teachers (adults in general), and they challenge the traditional teachings of the church. We provide a safe and encouraging environment for youth to ask the hard questions of faith.
Each Sunday, learning opportunities for adults are offered. These learning opportunities begin at 10:45 a.m. and conclude at 11:30 a.m.
- The Forum is topical and explores current faith and social issues.
- The Elective focuses on Scripture and Theology, hosting a hearty discussion of both.
- TWIST stands for Trinity’s Women In Study Together. They gather for a fellowship and study on Wednesday mornings between September and May.
- Additional learning opportunities are offered each Spring and Fall during our Academy Sessions. These sessions are 4 to 5 weeks in length and focus on Scripture, Spiritual Growth, and Guidance for Daily Living.
- On-line options are offered as well.